Peace Through Prosperity
We Build Civilized Prosperous Communities
SPMUDA is an innovative and dynamic NGO, PO, and CSO organization with adequate structures and democratic process
Improving Muslim and non-Muslims and poverty alleviation while every human being is precious
To help voiceless and marginalized people realized their dignity rights and potentials so that people are supported to help themselves
- To promote peace and harmony among Muslims and Non-Muslims in the world.
- To act as a watchdog against graft/corruption and monitor responsiveness, transparency, and accountability in the government.
- To participated an assist the government and international agencies in the implementation of their programs.
- To Address and refer to issues facing the communities.
- To develop partnerships for poverty reduction, community development projects and other related assistance.
- Upgrading poor health and sanitation services, productivity, education, social services, and alternative livelihood
- To provide credit capital t
- o micro and small businesses for Muslim and Non-Muslims to expand economic capabilities through cooperation and sponsors.
- To promote environmental sustainability and organize relief volunteer for natural and human disasters.
- To provide scholarship, tour study, and other exchange programs to a deserving beneficiary through sponsorship
- To awards deserving government officials, employees and private sector either exemplary performance
Rapidly growing and emerging institutions with representative members of 197 countries. Ambassadors aligned to serve their respective Sovereign States.
- An international independent and multi-licensed institution created in 1986, registered and constituted in 2009.
- Received authorization to operate via The Headquarters Agreement administrative via Public Notary and executed by the state on the 14th of December 2009.
- SPMUDA is managed via the coordination office in the Philippines. SPMUDA is governed by the United Nations Vienna Conventions on Diplomatic Relations of 1961 and Consular Relations of 1963.
- The SPMUDA Goodwill Ambassadors are to be granted Diplomatic Courtesies and Privileges by all signatory countries to Bothe conventions
SPMUDA REGIONAL ORGANIZATION CHART
REGISTRATIONS & LICENCES
168 Crossing, Banilad Highway Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines 6200