SPMUDA International Chamber Commerce and Industry
SPMUDA – ICCI is registered to United Nation Department of Economics and Social Affairs and Security Exchange Commission – Reg #CN201811142
- To engage in and provide management consultancy services to the business industry players and the general public, including the supervision, direction, management and control of the operations, business and affairs of the corporations, firms, or persons, engaged in any legitimate business in the Philippines.
- To promote and strengthen the commerce and industry sector in order to become a leading business sector in the community.
- To provide opportunities among the members of the association to improve the quality of its products through efficient and effective management of resources.
- To sponsor undertake or participate in seminars, symposia or lectures regarding commerce and industry.
- To solicit and obtain grants, acquire loans for financial accommodations, acquire facilities either by or through construction, concession, purchase, lease, bequest or donation from local and/or foreign sources, and avail of the benefits and assistance from government and private institutions for the improvement of the institution and the commerce and industry sector.
- To established linkages with the government and non-government organizations involved in commerce and industry in the Philippines and abroad.
- To support people’s development oriented projects including sustainable micro, small and medium enterprises, in coordination with other government and non-government organizations for regional national and international development.
ADVOCACY & PROGRAMS
FINANCIAL & BANKING
INT’L BUSINESS & TRADE
EDUCATION & CHARITY
BUSINESS & PRODUCTS
TRAVEL & TOURISM
Together, let’s build tomorrow that belongs to you and make your dream come true.
168 Crossing, Banilad Highway Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines 6200