SPMUDA MEANS HONESTY, INTEGRITY, AND LOVE
Donate For A Change of Life
Gift donations to SPMUDA
Association, Inc. are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. A tax receipt in a form acceptable to the Bureau of Internal Revenue will be issued for every gift and donations received.
Donation by Check. Please make your check payable to Southern Philippines Muslim Unity & Development Association, Inc. and include your name and address if it doesn’t appear on the check mail to our address.
Bank of Commerce
C/F CAP Bldg., Rizal Ave. Dumaguete City 6200, Philippines
Account Name: Southern Philippines Muslim Unity and Development Association
Account Number: 036-20-003485-1
SWIFT CODE: PABIPHMM
OR SEND BY MONEYGRAM / WESTERN UNION IN ORDER TO SPMUDA PRESIDENT
Donor Bill of Rights
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primarily to the quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organizations and causes that they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organizations governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship in its responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships in which individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization, or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from the mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful, and forthright answers.
The DSA CPAs ASSOCIATES (BDA/PRC Accreditation No. 0856) signed a contract with SPMUDA to conduct a regular audit in accordance with Philippine Standards on Auditing to ensure the maintenance of accounting records, internal controls and the safeguarding of the assets of the organization.
Don’t hesitate to reach out with the contact information below, or send a message using the form.